Sunday 17 December 2017

~ Lady Janette Inglewood : 1962 - 2017 ~

Lady Janette Inglewood
1962 - 2017


I must admit I have struggled for days trying to find the right way to blog on the passing of Mistress Janette.  I wanted to use the proper words, the right pictures and ensure I honoured her as she so deserved.  Hours upon hours have been spent pouring over the hundreds of messages and pictures I have been given by the SL Gorean community.  

Originally I was going to write and share pictures of her funeral service held this past Thursday, December 14, 2017.  However, after reflecting on Mistress and the many talks we had, I truly feel in my heart she would not desire me to do so.  I know many will want to see the written and visual records of the service, and because of that we placed a final record at her memorial within the urn at Port Olni Memorial Gardens.

There are so many to thank over this past week for their support, love and encouragement to not only Krista our First Girl of Campus but to all of us at Campus who volunteered and gave time to carry Mistress's vision.

We must recognize Blessed One Rafayil for his coordination of services, support and guidance during this difficult time.

photo courtesy of Joharji  { Blessed One Rafayil and Ketch the Kailla}

A special thank you to Master Ashur Solomon for the time and support he gave Campus and provided the main record of services.  To the Ubar & Ubara at the Port of Olni for the beautiful memorial held at Mistress's Home Stone.

To our Senior Staff, faculty, staff and KF student body for your love, time and words of affirmation.  The words of  family, unity and togetherness was the theme that echoed about Campus.  

Speaking of unity, I would be remiss if I did not recognize the SL Gorean community.  Hundreds upon hundreds have sent their support in messages to Krista, myself and staff.  The Gorean community clearly showed their respect and admiration for Mistress Janette.  


I will close this post with the speech Krista gave to the crowd:

[14:16:45] Krista (krista1k): I submitted to Her April 27, 2012, a dizzy blonde kajira, fresh from slave schools, with no clue…

[14:17:04] Krista (krista1k): I sure my KF colleagues think no much changed *smiles* ….

[14:17:25] Krista (krista1k): I was a handful but she never ever gave up on me…

[14:17:49] Krista (krista1k): 5 years, 7 months, 17 days  i proud wear her collar, we together 4-5 hours every day until she got sick…

[14:18:17] Krista (krista1k): I closer to her than anyone ever in any life.. I rely on her… gawd she told me when to put snow tires *smiles*…

[14:18:42] Krista (krista1k): we built the Gorean Campus, education was her vision, how we improve our SL Gor community…

[14:19:08] Krista (krista1k): first was just us and Dani, then came many wonderful people who joined and shared in her dream…

[14:19:36] Krista (krista1k) looks about the arena to her dear friends who shared her vision...

[14:20:05] Krista (krista1k): 1/4 a homestead, then 1/2… then a full sim.. now two sims.. a Campus group of 20 expand to 5800.. a website...

[14:20:32] Krista (krista1k): first was just advocate course, then that expand to 40 Gorean classes a week… with the most amazing, talented, dedicated teachers, assistants that SL Gor can imagine…

[14:21:00] Krista (krista1k): HomeStudy self-paced courses, we start with Basic Scribes now there are 12… with over 200 students….

[14:21:25] Krista (krista1k): she amazing lady, incredible owner…

[14:21:53] Krista (krista1k): she teach me so much, she make me grow up… she teach me be a better person…

[14:22:21] Krista (krista1k): I always beg her advice… Mistress how I handle this?  If we do this we lose that person… if we do this it harms that…

[14:22:48] Krista (krista1k): know what she always say me?

[14:23:13] Krista (krista1k): Krista it no complicated, Do What Is Right, our decisions need be guided only by that...

[14:23:38] Krista (krista1k): That’s who my Mistress was, a personification of honour, professionalism, class…

[14:24:05] Krista (krista1k): always a Gorean scribe who believed and lived.. duty, objectivity, integrity….

[14:24:31] Krista (krista1k): Last night at incredible moving memorial on her beloved Home Stone, Port Olni…

[14:24:48] Krista (krista1k): thank you Ubar and Ubara and Olni for that

[14:25:02] Krista (krista1k): I shared the last day I worked with my Mistress, I repeat that now…

[14:25:30] Krista (krista1k): was sunday 19th,  we need publish Campus class schedule for next week…

[14:25:56] Krista (krista1k): she on laptop in sickbed, in sister home...

[14:26:23] Krista (krista1k): I knew it was bad, she trouble focus, took so so long each reply, a usual 30min job take nearly 3 hours…

[14:26:52] Krista (krista1k): poor Dani, Emi, Minty, Calia, Tasha, Dak waitin for it…

[14:27:17] Krista (krista1k): I say Mistress, the staff and I can do this, you go rest... the next round of chemicals were monday…

[14:27:45] Krista (krista1k): NO this her job, she determine finish it…

[14:28:11] Krista (krista1k): It been a difficult week, staff, teachers, students of Campus, her Port Olni colleagues and her many many students and friends…

[14:28:37] Krista (krista1k): you all give me strength… I thank you truly from bottom my heart…

[14:28:59] Krista (krista1k): I PLEDGE this to you all, to Her….

[14:29:28] Krista (krista1k): the dream, the vision, the legacy of my Mistress shall continue…

[14:29:53] Krista (krista1k): Gorean Campus continues



1 comment: